AUSTIN, Texas -- Bigger isn’t always better when it comes to shaping up.
Spectrum News Austin anchor Stef Manisero hosts Sunrise Sweat every Monday. She’s devoted to helping people get motivated and active.
In this edition of Sunrise Sweat, Stef visits Barre 3 in Austin. It’s a workout she does about three times a week, and the goal is to build the body up by slowing things down.
Watch the video above for some great tips on toning your body.
PREVIOUS SUNRISE SWEATS:
- Sunrise Sweat: Workout Fit for Cirque du Soleil
- Sunrise Sweat: Kickboxing
- Sunrise Sweat: Aerial Workout
- Sunrise Sweat: Indoor Rock Climbing
- Sunrise Sweat: Tips to Stick to Your Fitness Routine
- Sunrise Sweat: Bollywood Dancing