RALEIGH, N.C.— If you’re looking for the perfect date night, family outing, or excuse to try that dish you’ve never had before, Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week officially kicks off on Monday, August 12. From lunch to dinner, some of the Capital City’s best food joints are offering grab and go deals and prix fixe $20- $30 dinners in an attempt to entice new and loyal customers.
The steals and deals week has become a favorite of those in the Triangle, who travel from outside Raleigh for the meals. And this go around, some longtime staples are joining the mix, alongside some new restaurants just getting in the game.
How It Works
- Grab $5 or $10 lunch specials, often on the go.
- Enjoy three-course prix fixe dinners for $20 or $30, tax and tip not included.
Remember reservations are strongly recommended for dinner.
- Restaurants offering $5 Lunch options
- Restaurants offering $10 Lunch options
- Restaurants offering $20 Dinner options
- Restaurants offering $30 Dinner options
For a list of all the restaurants taking part in Downtown Raleigh Restaurant week, visit the Downtown Raleigh Alliances website.