SAN ANTONIO – The city will be filled with lights, food and all types of holiday joy this Thanksgiving. Wondering where you can enjoy it all?
Here’s a few ideas:
- Thanksgiving Day Brunch: Hilton Palacio Del Rio, November 28, 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. seating times
- The Raul Jimenez Thanksgiving Dinner: Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, November 28, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (VIA transit offering free rides to seniors 55+)
- North Star Holiday Parade: November 28, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., North Star Mall
- Ford Holiday River Parade: November 29, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Riverwalk
- SeaWorld Christmas Celebration: November 23 to January 5, 1 pm. to 9 p.m., SeaWorld San Antonio
- 6 Flags Fiesta Texas Holiday in the Park: November 23 to January 5, times vary, Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Zoo Lights: November 22 to December 31, Monday-Friday Noon - 9 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday Noon - 9p.m. San Antonio Zoo
- University of Incarnate Ward Light the Way: November 23, 3 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Dickens on Main: November 29-30, see full schedule
Check the calendar for more local events.