The Monroe County Department of Public Health reports 205 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Thursday. There have now been 55,783 COVID-19 cases in Monroe County since March 2020.
The most recent reported death toll stands at 1,206. Three new deaths were announced Thursday.
The most recent data on the virus in Monroe County is as follows:
- 179 is the seven-day rolling average of new cases per day, as of Thursday.
- 2.2% is the seven-day rolling average positivity rate, as of Thursday.
- 2,434 COVID-19 positive cases who are under isolation. This also includes people who are having COVID-19 symptoms and were exposed to a COVID-19 positive case, as of Thursday.
- 52,143 COVID-19 positive cases who were released from isolation, as of Thursday.
- 29 of 159 hospitalized are in ICU, as of Thursday.
- 34.7% of the population has received at least one vaccine dose, as of Thursday.
An updated Monroe County COVID-19 Dashboard can be found at this link, which provides information on the cases in the county by zip code.
Updated information on COVID-19 vaccinations across Monroe County can be found here.