ST. LOUIS – A trip to Busch Stadium is about baseball, but it is also about the food. You can still get the hotdogs and pretzels, but this year, the Cardinals are serving up some new concession options for fans.
Here are some of those options:
- Nonna’s Italian Beef Sandwich: Shaved prime rib of beef, grilled and seasoned with Italian spices. Dipped in au jus and topped with provolone cheese. Add red peppers, onions, and Giardiniera on this St. Louis favorite. Available near Sections 151, 189, 434, & the new “Top of the 5th” stand near Gate 5.
- Grilled Meatballs: Grilled meatballs in two exciting flavors: roasted garlic marinara and BBQ style. Served atop fresh kettle chips or as part of our Grand Slam Mixed Grill Box. Great for sharing! Available at the Terrace Grill in Section 428.
- St. Louis BBQ Nachos: Pulled pork smoked in house, BBQ sauce, crispy nacho chips, and spicy jalapeno cheddar cheese. Shake on some BBQ spice! Available at the Broadway BBQ stand in Section 109.
- “Pop Pop Hurray!” Gourmet Popcorn: We are excited to add this local, family-owned gourmet popcorn company and their great products to Busch Stadium. We will feature four flavors: cheddar, red caramel, kettle corn and stadium mix (cheddar + red caramel). All the popcorn is made with premium non-GMO ingredients, is gluten free, and popped in 100% coconut oil. Available in the Coke Corner near Gate 1.
- Island Freeze Frozen Drinks: Cool down at the ballpark this summer with a bevy of frozen drinks. Served in two collectable take home cups: 16oz Mason jar and 20oz Half Yard. Choose one of our delicious frozen flavors or mix and match to create your own vacation in your hand. Available near Section 160.
If you don’t want to wait in the lines to pick up food, there are some mobile ordering and Grab ‘N Go options too.
- Mobile Ordering: Fans sitting in Sections 141-160 and the Redbird Club (Sections 241-257) will be able to order from a menu of ballpark favorites including hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts, beer, and soda on their phones through the MLB Ballpark app and have their order delivered directly to their seats. Payments will be made inside the app and orders will be delivered promptly.
- “Top of the 5th” Concession Stand: Select from some of the most popular specialty concession items that Cardinals fans have come to love. Top Dog Hot Dogs, El Birdo’s Nachos and the new Nonna’s Italian Beef Sandwiches highlight the hot food options at this new Grab ‘N Go stand. Finish those off with a bevy of hot and cold toppings. Featuring a great selection of canned beer and soda as well as snacks and ice cream. Located near Gate 5 in left field.
- Grab ‘N Go Express Self-Checkout: In an effort to reduce transaction times and crowding, five concession stands have been converted to allow fans to grab hot “Ballpark Favorites” and quickly scan and pay for their items themselves. These Grab N’ Go concession stands can be found near Sections 132, 146, 162, 446 and the newly added “Top of the 5th” stand near Gate 5.
You can find a list to all the food options at Busch Stadiuim by checking out the menu here.