A Greece couple is thanking paramedics for saving the life of their toddler who nearly drowned.

Juana Vega says she was giving her 14-month-old toddler Juan a bath earlier this summer when she became distracted. That's when she noticed little Juan submerged underwater. She and her husband called 911 and then started CPR themselves. Paramedics arrived minutes later and took over rushing Juan to the hospital where he made a full recovery. 

"For me, it's very emotional. Looking at their faces...to take the time to reach out to them and to thank them," she said.

Greece paramedics urge everyone to be trained in CPR - especially parents of young children.