NORTH CAROLINA -- Years ago when Lara Yunaska, a North Carolina-native and NC State graduate, loaded up her car at her parent's house in Wilmington to move to New York City to attend culinary school, she says she had no idea that in a few short years she'd be the daughter-in-law of the President of the United States.
For the past several years Lara, now Lara Trump, has traveled around the country campaigning for her father-in-law, as well as other Republicans who align with Trump's values.
Lara Trump Background:
- Lara was born in Wilmington.
- She attended NC State University and the French Culinary Institute in New York.
- She is the wife of Eric Trump, son of President Donald Trump.
- She previously worked for Inside Edition.
- She works actively on Donald Trump's campaign.
- She founded 'Women for Trump'.
Trump joins us on Capital Tonight to discuss 'Women for Trump', which she founded, as well as the democratic debates, what the campaign is looking ahead to for the 2020 election, and, of course, Donald J. Trump.