January, 4, 2018
Nine Senior and Community Centers will serve as warming centers on January 5 and 6.
- The Dorothy J. Collier Community Center, 118 East Utica Street, Buffalo, N.Y 14209 Hours: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- The Old First Ward Community Center, 62 Republic Street, Buffalo, N.Y. 14204 Hours: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
- North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Saunders Road, Buffalo, N.Y. 14216 Hours: 7:00 am to 10:00 pm – Monday thru Friday, Saturday 10:00am to 5:00 pm, Sunday, only if needed.
- William – Emslie Family YMCA, 585 William Street, Buffalo, N.Y. 13206, Hours: 6:00am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
- West Side Community Services, 161 Vermont Street, Buffalo, N.Y. Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm. Monday thru Friday.
- Schiller Park Senior Center, 2057 Genesee Street, Buffalo, New York 14211 Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm. Monday thru Friday.
- The Belle Center, 104 Maryland Street, Buffalo, N.Y. 14201 Hours: 6:30am to 8:30pm. Monday thru Friday.
- Richmond-Summer Senior Center, 337 Summer Street, Buffalo, N.Y. 14222 Hours: 8:00am to 3:00pm. Monday thru Friday.
- Autumnwood Senior Center, 1800 Clinton Street, Buffalo, N.Y. 14206 Hours: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Those in need of a shelter can call 311 to find the location closest to them.
December 21, 2017
- Anyone wishing to donate to Sebastian/the Bradley family can do so here.
December 19, 2017
- December and January are the most critical time of the year for blood donations, as fewer people find the time to give blood. Unyts' Holiday Heroes campaign has enlisted 35-plus agencies to help pull through. You can find locations or make an appointment here.