AUSTIN, Texas — With Austin City Limits kicking off this weekend, here are some things to keep in mind before you go:
- ACL has a welcome guide, with all the information that you need to know on its website.
- There is no on-site parking at Zilker Park or in the surrounding neighborhood. Check out this website for more information.
- The festival gates will open on Friday at 12 p.m. and 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- The ACL Box Offices are adjacent to the East & West Entrances on Barton Springs Road and on Stratford Drive. The Pre-Fest Box Office will be open Oct. 12 at the Palmer Events Center from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Everyone as well as their belongings are subject to be searched before entering the festival. ACL has a list of the allowed and prohibited items.
- You can activate your wristband here before entering the festival, to make it easier upon arrival.
- Here is the official map of the festival, so you can plan before you go.
- If you get a TURN cup, you can return it for a chance to win exclusive prizes. You can register your wristband with TURN to ensure you get a cup.
- You can reserve a locker at the festival. Just check out this website for more information and to purchase.
If you have any more questions about the festival or just want to learn more, you can check out the ACL website as well as the information page for all the information you might need when it comes to attending the festival.