AUSTIN, Texas — Wristbands for the South by Southwest Music Festival go on sale Wednesday at 11 a.m.
- Available for Austin-area residents
- Priced at $149
- Get tickets here
The music fest takes over Austin on Monday, March 16 through Sunday, March 22.
Wristband holders have access to 90 stages throughout central Austin with 2,000 regional, national and international artists performing. Music wristband holders also have access to the SXSW Gaming Expo and the SXSW Comedy Festival.
SXSW Music Festival Wristbands will be priced at $149, including tax, and will sell out quickly. Sales are limited to Austin-area residents. All advance sales will be online. Individuals can purchase one wristband for themselves and one for another person whose name must be provided at the time of purchase. Online purchase requires a credit card with a billing zip code in the Greater Austin area.
- Showtime to Premiere Docuseries About Greg Kelley at SXSW
- Stephen Colbert, Laurene Powell Jobs, Samantha Bee Newly Announced for SXSW 2020
- How to Sign Up to Volunteer at SXSW and Get a Free Badge
- M. Night Shyamalan to Speak at SXSW 2020
- More SXSW Speakers Announced: Roger Waters, 50 Cent
- SXSW Announces First Wave of 2020 Showcasing Artists