AUSTIN, Texas – The ridesharing company Lyft has released its list of the top destinations in Austin.
This is the fourth year Lyft has celebrated the Lyftie Awards by identifying the most popular spots in cities nationwide. The awards were expanded this year to include Lyft riders' favorite bars, concert venues, and neighborhoods.
- Most visited bar: Whisler’s
- Most popular concert venue: Stubb’s
- Most visited restaurant (Brunch): South Congress Café
- Most visited restaurant (Late night): Kerbey Lane Café
- Most visited gym: Castle Hill Fitness
- Most visited late-night neighborhood: Rainey Street
- Destination only in Austin: Barton Springs Pool
“Lyft helps Austin experience and connect with their city in new and interesting ways. We’re proud to support the local Austin community through convenient, affordable rides and by providing a flexible earning opportunity," said Aaron Fox, General Manager, Lyft Austin.
First time Lyft riders can use the code LYFTIES18 to receive $5 off two rides to one of Austin’s winning locations.