ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Scattered showers and thunderstorms this evening then partly cloudy skies overnight.
- Typical July pattern
- Hot afternoons
- Daily heavy storms
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
- CALCULATE: How hot can your vehicle get? ▼
Low temperatures will be in the mid to upper 70s.
High pressure will continue to dominate our weather with a typical summer pattern this week.
Expect partly sunny skies and a chance of thunderstorms each afternoon.
The rain coverage will increase to 60 percent on Wednesday.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
It will be hot with highs in the low to mid 90s.
Some slightly drier air could lower our rain chances by Friday and Saturday but still expect about a 30 percent chance of rain each day, mainly in the afternoon.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location