ORLANDO, Fla. — It has been just a fantastic end to the weekend, with mostly sunny skies and highs in the mid to upper 70s.
- Highs on Sunday around 77 degrees
- Warming trend will continue into next week
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Expect a comfortable evening, with just a few clouds and temps falling into the 60s. It will be a mild overnight, with morning lows in the upper 50s and low 60s.
The warming trend continues heading into Monday. Southeasterly winds will develop, pushing even warmer air into the area. Highs for Monday will be in the upper 70s and low 80s. A stray sprinkle will be possible in Brevard Co., but the rest of the area will stay dry.
More sunshine and more warmth is on the way for Tuesday. We again see partly cloudy skies during the day with mostly dry conditions. Highs for Tuesday will push into the low and mid-80s.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Rain chances begin to increase by midweek. More moisture makes into the area, resulting in a few widely scattered showers. Highs for both Wednesday and Thursday will soar into the mid-80s.
Our best chance for rain now looks to be late Thursday night into early Friday. A cold front will push into the region, bringing scattered showers. The activity is expected to exit for the back end of Valentine’s Day Friday. Temps for Valentine’s Day will be in the upper 70s.
Right now, President’s Day weekend looks great. Expect dry conditions all three days and cooler highs in the mid to upper 70s.
SURF & BOATING FORECAST
A Small Craft Caution continues for Monday, with southeasterly winds and seas 3-5 feet. Surfers will have poor conditions, with an east-southeasterly trade swell. The rip current threat is moderate for Monday, with Atlantic water temps in the mid to upper 60s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location