ORLANDO, Fla. — Another festival filled with food and entertainment will soon begin at Disney World.
With the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival just around the corner—March 3 to be exact—Disney has released the menus for this year’s Outdoor Kitchens.
There will be more than 20 booths serving a variety of dishes, including two new ones—EPCOT Sunshine Griddle with brunch items such as fried cinnamon roll bites and EPCOT Farmers Feast, which will have a rotating menu featuring local ingredients. The menus also feature a lineup of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The festival runs through July 5.
Here’s a look at the menus:
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Future World West)
· Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
· Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs.
· Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls.
· Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic).
· Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic).
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Future World East)
· Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta (new).
· Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa.
· Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise (new).
· Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon (new).
· Froot Loops Shake (non-alcoholic; new).
· Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka (new).
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board (Showcase Plaza)
· Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly; new).
· Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese (new).
· Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses.
· Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic).
· First Magnitude Brewing Co. Honey Bee Citrus Blonde Ale, Gainesville, Fla. (new).
· Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
· Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka.
The Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
· Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-marinated Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta (gluten/wheat friendly; new).
· Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly with Kumquat and Carrot (new).
· Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, and Citrus Crumble.
· Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic; new).
· Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, Fla.
· First Magnitude Brewing Co. Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, Fla.
· Playalinda Brewing Company Hibiscus Lime Ale, Titusville, Fla. (new).
· Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy.
· Beer Flight.
Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza)
· House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (plant-based; new).
· Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime (gluten/wheat friendly).
· Starcut Ciders Cidre Colada Hard Cider, Bellaire, Mich. (new).
· Cutwater Bloody Mary: Ultra-premium Vodka, All-natural Tomato Juice, and a dash of Spice (new).
· Cutwater Whiskey Mule: Black Skimmer Bourbon with Ginger Beer, a hint of Lime, and Aromatic Bitters (new).
Pineapple Promenade (Showcase Plaza)
· Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips.
· Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake.
· DOLE Whip® (plant-based).
· Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic).
· DOLE Whip with Fanta® (non-alcoholic).
· 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, Fla. (new).
· Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Wheat Ale with Mango, Pineapple, and Guava, Asheville, N.C. (new).
· Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company Alo’hop IPA, Lexington, Ky. (new).
· Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, Fla.
· Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
· DOLE Whip topped with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.
· Pineapple Beer Flight.
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods (Showcase Plaza)
· Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based).
· Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based; new).
· Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based; Garden Graze; new).
· Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn, and Lime Whipped Cream (plant-based; new).
· Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic; new).
· Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, La. (new).
· Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar (new).
· Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
· Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, Ft. Pierce, Fla. (new).
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
· Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
· Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream (gluten/wheat friendly).
· Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese.
· Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries.
· M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, Fla.
· Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
· Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria.
· Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur.
· Beer Flight.
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
· Crawfish Étouffée with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice (new).
· Cajun-style Roasted Oysters.
· House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard.
· Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream.
· Pecan Praline.
· Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch, and Minute Maid Orange Juice (new).
· 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla. (new).
· Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, N.C. (new).
· Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, La.
· Beer Flight.
Funnel Cake (American Adventure)
· Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar.
Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco)
· Moroccan Seafood Couscous with Shrimp, Mussels, Olives, Preserved Lemons, and Anchovy Breadcrumbs (new).
· Shakshuka: Moroccan Baked Eggs in a Spiced Eggplant and Tomato Stew (new).
· Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based; Garden Graze; new).
· M.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Ale, Doral, Fla. (new).
· Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider, Galicia, Spain (new).
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
· Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice (gluten/wheat friendly).
· Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly).
· Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse, and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple.
· Tropical Freeze (non-alcoholic).
· Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hibiscus Guavacation Sour Beer, Orlando, Fla. (new).
· Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
· Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta, and Balsamic Reduction (gluten/wheat friendly).
· Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue, and House-made Pickle.
· Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil.
· Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue.
· Frozen Lemonade (non-alcoholic).
· 3 Daughters Brewing Maple Bacon Stout, St. Petersburg, Fla.
· Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine.
EPCOT Farmers Feast (World Showplace)
Food Items – Rotating Menu 1:
· Spring Onion Soup with Crispy Shallots and Micro Chive (new).
· Duck Confit with Carrot Purée, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard, and Duck Jus (gluten/wheat friendly).
· Off the “Beet”en Path: Profiteroles with Red Beet Mousse, Golden Beet Pastry Cream, Whipped Goat Cheese Cream, and Candied Walnuts (new).
· 81Bay Brewing Co. Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla. (new).
· Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin (new).
Cider House (World Showplace)
· House-made Potato and Cheddar Biscuit with Salmon Tartare.
· Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream.
· 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, Fla. (new).
· Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider, Nellysford, Va. (new).
· Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider, Armada, Mich. (new).
· Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager, Tadcaster, UK.
· Snakebite: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery. Pure Brewed Organic Lager.
· Cider Flight.
Northern Bloom (Canada)
· Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon (gluten/wheat friendly).
· Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables.
· Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato.
· Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic).
· 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, Fla.
· Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario.
· Goose Island Beer Company Lost Palate Hazy IPA with Mango and Cinnamon, Chicago, Ill. (new).
· Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky.
· Beer Flight.
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
· Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano (gluten/wheat friendly).
· Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera (gluten/wheat friendly).
· Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based).
· Passion Fruit Margarita: Corazón de Agave Blanco Tequila, Passion Fruit Purée, Lime Juice, Nixta Corn Liqueur, and a hint of smoke with a Hibiscus Flower Salt Rim.
· The Garden Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Lettuce Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin, and a Sprig of Thyme.
· Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with Floater: Artisanal Lager with Citrus notes made with Caribbean Seawater and served with an Elderflower Liqueur Floater.
Lotus House (China)
· Papa Cakes: Potato Cakes filled with Shrimp and Water Chestnuts served with House-made Strawberry Sauce (new).
· Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce.
· House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons.
· “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic).
· Jasmine Draft Beer.
· Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba.
· Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice, and Soda Water.
· Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls, and Soda Water (new).
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
· Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella.
· Arancini: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce.
· Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange.
· Peroni Pilsner.
· Pinot Grigio.
· Rosa Regale.
· Italian White Sangria with Prosecco.
· Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon.
· Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila.
· Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut.
· Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices finished with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce (new).
· Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips, and Green Onion.
· Sakura Zen Ale.
· Pineapple Sake.
· Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint (new).
Fleur de Lys (France)
· Tarte aux Oignons Caramélisés et Chèvre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust.
· Canard Confit à l’Orange aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Parisian Gnocchi (new).
· Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop.
· Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel (new).
· Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer.
· VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor.
· Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir (new).
· Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Malbec Blend, Château Lorient (new).
· La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice.