ROCHESTER, N.Y. — The Rochester City School District says it and non-profits will continue to provide food for children through the final stretch of the school year.
The district and Foodlink expanded lunch options for in-person students.
The district is also looking into expanding its 11 pantries and opening new ones in time for the next academic year.
The two are also looking into creating weekend food bags to distribute from the district's central kitchen.
Meal sites at 14 schools continue to offer grab-and-go meals for remote students. City rec-centers are also still providing meals.
Meals are served between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the following locations:
- John Williams School No. 5 (555 Plymouth Avenue, 14608)
- Virgil I. Grissom School No. 7 (31 Bryan Street, 14613)
- Roberto Clemente School No. 8 (1180 St. Paul Street, 14621)
- Enrico Fermi School No. 17 (158 Orchard Street, 14611)
- Charles T. Lunsford School No. 19 (465 Seward Street, 14608)
- Henry Hudson School No. 28 (450 Humboldt Street, 14610)
- Abelard Reynolds School No. 42 (3330 Lake Avenue, 14612)
- Mary McLeod Bethune School No. 45 (1445 Clifford Avenue, 14621)
- Helen Barrett Montgomery School No. 50 (301 Seneca Avenue, 14621)
- Dr. Freddie Thomas Campus (625 Scio Street, 14605)
- Rochester International Academy/Jefferson Campus (1 Edgerton Park, 14608)
- Wilson Foundation Academy (200 Genesee Street, 14611)
- Franklin Campus (950 Norton Street, 14621)
- Monroe High School (164 Alexander Street, 14607)
The City of Rochester R-Centers continue to provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the following locations:
- Adams Street R-Center (85 Adams St.)
- Avenue D R-Center (200 Avenue D)
- Carter Street R-Center (500 Carter St.)
- Frederick Douglass R-Center (999 South Ave.)
- Edgerton R-Center (41 Backus St.)
- David F. Gantt R-Center (700 North St.)
- Trenton and Pamela Jackson R-Center (485 N. Clinton Ave.)
- Thomas P. Ryan R-Center (530 Webster Ave.)
- Tyshaun Cauldwell Center for Hope (524 Campbell St.)