It's officially fall and what better what to celebrate than going to the Apple Festival in Central Square.
The Apple Festival is group's largest fundraiser, and attracts 22,000 - 25,000 people annually.
- Friday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (rides & food only)
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission will remain $5/carload, and free shuttle trams will be operated by volunteer drivers.
- This year's new addition is Donut Nachos
- Classics like apple pie, candy apples, apples
- Miss Apple Contest Friday night at 7p.m. – $5 admission
- Crafts, rides, music and food
As always, 100 percent of the festival profits are donated back to Central New York communities. Numerous groups come together to provide everything from apple pies to transportation.
The festival is held at the Brewerton Speedway and put on by the Lioness Club of Central Square.