New details emerge from Thursday afternoon's fire in Queensbury that left one man with serious burns.

The Warren County Sheriff's Office says the fire on Country Club Road started in the garage after a motorcycle tank caught fire and exploded. John Miner of Queensbury was pinned under the motorcycle as it caught fire.

Nicholas Monteleone, who lives there, was able to free Miner and move him to safety before the home became consumed by flames. Two children, ages 9 and 10, were able to escape the home with no injuries.

Miner was flown to Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse with burns on his chest and legs, he is currently in critical condition.