Georgia police have released information about a home invasion in which a woman associated with Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy was physically assaulted.

According to the report, police were called to a home just after 3 a.m. Tuesday. One victim was assaulted by someone characterized as a “lone intruder,” who “demanded specific items from the victim.”

Police say the residence was specifically targeted by at least one suspect and not a random incident. 

The woman was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment and was later released.

A second woman also sustained a minor injury during the incident.

The Law Office of Tanya Mitchell Graham in Atlanta, released a statement Tuesday night on behalf of the victim, who they identify as Delicia Cordon.

They claim a man entered the home with no sign of forced entry and demanded specific jewelry previously gifted to Cordon by McCoy that McCoy requested back on several occasions.

When Cordon declined, her attorney says she was hit in the face several times with a firearm and sustained injuries to her head, face and arms during the attack.

According to local tax records, McCoy owns one of the three homes on the street referenced in the police report.

Court documents filed in June show McCoy had tried to evict a woman, identified as his ex-girlfriend, from a house on the same street mentioned by police.

The report was released hours after a woman named Mia posted photos to Instagram accusing McCoy of being involved in an attack involving her friend. The woman, whose social media accounts have been set to private, said “The world needs to know what type of animal you really are,” referencing McCoy.

McCoy is denying the allegations, taking to social media to say “For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me on social media are completely false.”

He added that he had not had contact with anyone involved in the accusations made by Mia “in months.”

The Buffalo Bills released a statement Tuesday afternoon saying the organization was aware of the accusations and have been in contact with the NFL. The team “will continue to gather information.”