RALEIGH, N.C.— A master class of local Tar Heel talent and Broadway's finest are joining forces for a production of one of our country's most well known musicals. Annie is taking center stage this week at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium, featuring Tony Award winning actress Karen Ziemba as Miss Hannigan.
Spectrum News anchor Caroline Blair sat down with the star of the show, Alexa Lasanta, for an inside glimpse at what Annie has to offer that’s ready to wow crowds from near and far.
NC Theatre’s Production of Annie
- Tuesday, Jul 23, 2019: 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jul 24, 2019: 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jul 25, 2019: 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jul 26, 2019: 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jul 27, 2019: 2:00 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Jul 28, 2019: 2:00 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
Audio description available for the Saturday, July 27 2:00 p.m. performance.
Location: Raleigh Memorial Auditorium
2 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Visit Ticketmaster to purchase tickets.