NORTH CAROLINA -- U-Haul is doing its part ahead of the potentially catastrophic Hurricane Florence.
- U-Haul offering 30 days of free storage
- The offer is for those who may be impacted by rains, winds
- The offer is for 94 locations in NC, SC and Virginia
The moving and storage company is offering 30 days of free self-storage and U-Box container usage at 94 locations across North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
The free storage is for those who may be impacted by the rains and winds from Hurricane Florence.
“As a member of these communities, we are in a position to help by providing this service to our friends who are in harm’s way,” said Doug Weston, U-Haul Company of Western North Carolina president.
Contact your local U-Haul company for more information on the offer.
Stay up to date on the clean-up and aftermath of Florence:
- Florence resources and helpful links
- How to begin the steps to recovery
- Residents return after Florence
- Like us on Facebook
- Watch Live
- Closings and delays
- Download the App