NORTH CAROLINA -- What's you favorite BBQ spot in the state?
That's the question USA Today is asking for their latest 10 Best.
Readers can vote for their favorite once per day until voting ends on Tuesday, February 26 at noon.
The 10 winning BBQ spots will be announced on 10Best.com on Friday, March 8.
The full list of nominees includes:
- 12 Bones Smokehouse (Asheville)
- Barbecue Center (Lexington)
- Buxton Hall Barbecue (Asheville)
- City Barbeque (multiple locations)
- Clyde Cooper's Barbecue (Raleigh)
- Grady's BBQ (Dudley)
- Haywood Smokehouse (Waynesville and Dillsboro)
- Lexington Barbecue (Lexington)
- Mema's Chicken and Ribs (Burgaw)
- Midwood Smokehouse (Charlotte)
- Picnic (Durham)
- The Pit (Durham)
- Red Bridges Barbecue Lodge (Shelby)
- Sam Jones BBQ (Winterville)
- Skylight Inn BBQ (Ayden)
- Smiley's Lexington BBQ (Lexington)
- Southern Smoke BBQ (Garland)
- Stamey's Barbecue (Greensboro)
- Willie Brook's BBQ (Waynesville)