Schertz police are stepping up their patrols around school bus stops Wednesday after a 10-year-old boy was almost kidnapped Tuesday afternoon.
The boy told officers he got off the school bus on Columbia Drive when he was grabbed from behind and forced into a car.
The child managed to escape from the car by jumping out as it was taking off. He ran home to tell his parents.
The boy suffered minor injuries.
Schertz police are looking for the man and his car. They say he was wearing a black hoodie and driving a four-door, black car. On the bumper of the car is a white sticker with the letter H.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Lt. John Correu at (210) 784-6215.
Join the Discussion:
More Stories of Interest:
- Abused Pit Bull Rosie's Eye Surgery on Hold During Recovery
- Hunters Excited for Beginning of Dove Season
- Texas Racing Commission Gets Temporary Funding
- Capital Tonight: School Finance Hearing
- Sen. Ted Cruz Invites Donald Trump to Iran Rally
- New Laws on Marijuana, Truancy, Drones Take Effect in Texas
- New Law Takes Hair Styling Outside the Salon