AUSTIN, Texas – The Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa has completed the topping off of construction on the resort’s new guestroom tower, a significant milestone in a $150 million transformation of the Texas Hill Country retreat.
The new tower will be a signature feature when Omni Barton Creek reopens as a 493-guestroom resort in May 2019.
• New resort tower featuring a unique lobby bar experience and 180 luxurious guest rooms, including 50 suites, with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Seven new dining experiences throughout the resort
• New conference center, ballroom and outdoor events pavilion
• A new golf clubhouse, which opened in 2018, at the acclaimed Fazio Canyons golf course|
• A new spa and wellness center
• Expanded poolscapes
• New tennis complex
• Updated decor and design in all existing guest rooms and meeting spaces
For more information, visit the hotel's website or call 512-329-4000.