NATIONWIDE -- The Mega Millions jackpot is now worth $493 million.
No one claimed the winning numbers last Friday, bumping up the grand prize. A new drawing is set for Tuesday night.
It will be the fifth-largest jackpot in Mega Millions history.
Here is a list of 10 things that have a better chance of happening to you than winning the Mega Millions jackpot:
- Struck by lightning, while drowning (1 in 183 million)
- Killed by an asteroid strike (1 in 700,000)
- Have an IQ of 190 or greater (1 in 107 million)
- Attacked by a shark (1 in 11.5 million)
- Elected President of the United States (1 in 10 million)
- Getting struck by lightning (1 in 164,968)
- Being drafted by an NBA team (1 in 6.8 million)
- Becoming a movie star (1 in 1.5 million)
- Dating a supermodel (1 in 88,000)
- Being killed by a vending machine (1 in 112 million)