WILLIAMSON COUNTY – The Williamson County Sheriff’s Office is warning parents and students of a man possibly attempting to lure children from a middle school.
The man was spotted trying to lure two students from Grisham Middle School to his vehicle on the morning of Feb. 12.
Parents are encouraged to remind their kids of “stranger danger.” Sheriff Robert Chody has issued a list of stranger danger safety tips.
Stranger Danger Safety Tips:
- Stay with a group
- If a stranger offers you a ride, say “no”
- If a stranger follows you get away and loudly yell “HELP!”
- Never leave school with a stranger
- Tell a trusted adult if you see a stranger hanging around school
- Never accept anything from a stranger
- If a stranger asks questions, don’t talk to them and run away
- Don’t go anywhere with someone you don’t know