AUSTIN, Texas -- A small fire in an Austin hotel laundry room forced some guests to evacuate Monday night.

The fire started in an industrial dryer on the third floor of the Hilton Hotel downtown. More than a dozen fire trucks and 80 firefighters responded.

Once the flames were out, crews had to deal with the smoke.

"Unfortunately, a lot of the rooms don't have windows that open fully or at all, and so we're working through that and working with building maintenance to use the HVAC system to vent that smoke," said Battalion Chief, Palmer Buck. "We want to make sure the atmosphere is clean for everyone to go back into."

No one was injured, and it took about two hours to vent the smoke before affected hotel guests were allowed back into their rooms.