NORTH CAROLINA – Following major retailer chain Sears declaring bankruptcy, a number of North Carolina stores will soon be no more.
According to a list released by the company, the following North Carolina Sears stores are slated to close:
- Fayetteville - 400 Cross Creek Mall
- Goldsboro - 703 N Berkeley Blvd
- Pineville - 11033 Carolina Place Pkwy
Additionally, a number of Kmarts will also be closing their doors:
- Asheville - 1001 Patton Avenue
- Raleigh - 4500 Western Blvd
- Statesville - 1530 East Broad Street
Liquidation sales are expected to begin soon, as the stores are planned to close in November.